The Spring Remodelers Showcase, presented by Housing First Minnesota, opens March 31 and offers 39 remodeled homes to tour all across the Twin Cities metro. Homes are open March 31 – April 2 from 12-6 p.m.
- The Parade of Homes Remodelers Showcase is presented by the professional remodeler members of Housing First Minnesota.
- The Remodelers Showcase has been held in the Twin Cities since 1984 and is a convenient way for homeowners to meet professional remodelers without obligation while seeing real remodeling projects.
- The tour showcases 39 remodeled homes open March 31 – April 2 from 12-6 p.m. A total of 27 professional remodeling firms are participating in the tour.
- All the remodeled homes are free to tour with the exception of one Remodeled Dream Home which has a $5 admission that goes to the Housing First Minnesota Foundation.
- This spring’s Remodeled Dream Homes is a stunning whole-home remodel, #R21 by HBRE – Home Building and Remodeling Experts in Minneapolis.
- A comprehensive guidebook includes home descriptions, directions and photos of all the remodeling projects and is available, free of charge, at area Holiday Stationstores, Kowalski’s Markets and in e-magazine form online at ParadeofHomes.org.
- Guidebook editorial includes a feature article on KDWB’s Falen’s home, home style and design trends and more.
- Online tour planning can be found on the website, ParadeofHomes.org.
- Homes are located in 20 cities across the region, with the most located in Minneapolis (4), Edina (3), St. Paul (3) and Woodbury (3).
- Projects range from kitchens (32) to main levels (22) to bathrooms (13) and more. There are teardowns, decks, home offices and whole-house remodels to offer something for everyone to see.
The 2023 Spring Parade of Homes Remodelers Showcase is sponsored by Marvin.