The Spring Parade of Homes, presented by Housing First Minnesota, opens March 4, and offers 383 new homes to tour all across the Twin Cities metro. Homes are open March 4-April 2, Thursdays through Sundays from 12-6 p.m.
- All the homes are free to tour, with the exception of five Dream Homes for charity. Visitors are asked to pay a $5 admission to the Housing First Minnesota Foundation to enter. Dream Home tickets can be purchased online or at the homes. An all access-pass can be purchased online to tour all five Dream Homes.
Dream Homes include:
- #41 by Denali Custom Homes, Inc. in Orono
- #66 by Swanson Homes in Plymouth
- #68 by Stonegate Builders in Plymouth
- #234 by Style & Structure in Lake Elmo
- #359 by Custom One Homes in Credit River
- A free, comprehensive guidebook provides complete information about the tour, including maps, descriptions and images of all the homes, and will be available at area Holiday Stationstores and Kowalski’s Markets beginning on Feb. 20, 2023.
- A comprehensive companion website offers a variety of search filters plus additional information about each builder at ParadeofHomes.org. Online visitors can use the Tour Planner to map routes between selected homes and save and share homes of interest with family and friends.
- This year’s Spring Parade of Homes features the Parade of Homes First-Time Homebuyer $10K Giveaway. In an effort to help Minnesotans achieve their dream of homeownership, during the tour first-time homebuyers can register online for the Parade of Homes First-Time Homebuyer $10K Giveaway. Recipients will win $10,000 toward their down payment of a new or existing home. To learn more about the contest rules interested parties can find all the details to the giveaway at ParadeofHomes.org.
- Editorial in the guidebook includes a feature story on elevating your home entertaining with Jason DeRusha, home design, a calendar for special Parade of Homes events, award-winning homes and more.
- There are more than 330 homes on this spring’s tour that were tested by an independent energy rater and have been assigned a Home Energy Rating System (HERS) rating. Each of these homes have a Green Path Home Performance Report (HPR) that graphically explains the home’s energy test results and allows homebuyers to compare expected energy use between homes.
- The lowest priced home open to tour is #165 starting at $289,900. The 2-bedroom, 1.75-bath twin-home is located in North Branch and built by Melby Homes, LLC.
- The most expensive entry open to tour is Dream Home #359 topping out at $2,665,500. The 5-bedroom, 5-bathroom home with over 6,000 square feet is located in Credit River and built by Custom One Homes.
- There are 59 homes priced over $1,000,000 and 29 priced under $400,000.
- Homes are located throughout the region, with Lakeville (38), Dayton (19), Blaine (18), Woodbury (16), and Cottage Grove (14) having the most homes to tour.
The 2023 Spring Parade of Homes is sponsored by US Bank and Xfinity.