The Fall Remodelers Showcase, presented by Housing First Minnesota, opens September 29 and offers 38 remodeled homes to tour all across the Twin Cities metro. Homes are open Sept. 29 – Oct. 1 from 12-6 p.m.
- The Parade of Homes Remodelers Showcase is presented by the professional remodeler members of Housing First Minnesota.
- The Remodelers Showcase has been held in the Twin Cities since 1984 and is a convenient way for homeowners to meet professional remodelers without obligation while seeing real remodeling projects.
- The tour showcases 38 remodeled homes open Sept. 29– Oct. 1 from 12-6 p.m. A total of 27 professional remodeling firms are participating in the tour.
- All the remodeled homes are free to tour with the exception of one Remodeled Dream Home which has a $5 admission that goes to the Housing First Minnesota Foundation.
- This fall’s Remodeled Dream Home is #R1 by Neighborly, Property Group, LLC in Edina.
- A comprehensive guidebook includes home descriptions, directions and photos of all the remodeling projects and is available, free of charge, at area Holiday Stationstores, Kowalski’s Markets and in e-magazine form online at ParadeofHomes.org.
- Guidebook editorial includes a feature article on design trends through the decades, organizational tips and more.
- Online tour planning can be found on the website, ParadeofHomes.org.
- Homes are located in 22 cities across the region, with the most located in Eden Prairie (5), Edina (4), Minneapolis (4), Minnetonka (3) and Burnsville (3).
- Projects range from kitchens (33) to main levels (20) to mudroom/laundry rooms (11) and more. There are teardowns, decks, home offices and whole-house remodels to offer something for everyone to see.
The 2023 Fall Parade of Homes Remodelers Showcase is sponsored by Marvin.